Hello Immortality -> Knocking on Tombstones

hello immortality
It has been four years since the Reveal--the cataclysmic event in history where, for the first time since the dark ages, existence of supernatural beings was revealed to the general population. It first occurred in America and soon spread throughout the entire globe.

Each country has reacted to the revelation with varying severity. In the United States, riots occurred. Mass lynching. Panic. Chaos. It was a lot like the Salem witch trials... multiplied by 100.

The government stepped in, wrested control via military law. Segregation between humans and supernatural is now a normal everyday expectation. The supernaturals are barcoded and registered for not only the safety of the humans but also for their own.

However, there are supernaturals and humans alike who do not like the status quo and are working to return things to a more equitable basis. They are the Insurgency, and they work in secret.

Many humans like the fact they are on top. Some supernaturals want to regain their superiority. What will you want?

Welcome to Hello Immortality!

We are a relaxed intermediate to advanced small town supernatural role-play based in a fictitious coastal North Carolina town by the name of Destiny in RL present year.

FAE - 01
MALES - 07
The concept for Hello Immortality was created by Jez. Fellow staff and members have contributed immensely, and all their ideas are original and courtesy of them.

The characters and writings on this site belong to their respective owners/authors unless otherwise stated.

Oodles of thanks to Zane and Vel for all of their help. They are coding beasts. Without them, this new skin never would have been possible.

All templates, coding, and graphics in use around the site belong to their respective creators unless otherwise stated.

Miniprofile by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF

Affiliate Table help from Will Graham @ RPG-Directory

Skin by Luna.

Pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory.

No copyright infringement intended.

Add Reply
New Poll

Knocking on Tombstones
Professional Hacker
22 years
I work for HOWI. It's all very glorious. Killing monsters. Saving the world one job at a time. Except... I usually stick behind holed up in my 'office.' But hey, without me, they'd all be screwed. Wouldn't even know how to turn a light on. Or hack into a high-security system. Same diff.
PLAYED BY Jezzylicious
If you control the code, you control the world.

Posted on: Aug 24 2017, 12:44 AM
"I hate you for this. My vengeance will not be swift. It will not be kind. I'll make you suffer like you've never suffered before!" the lanky man curse unhappily as he skirted around gravestone after gravestone, a perpetual horrified expression on his face. Everything about him suggested that even after 22 years, he had yet to fully grow into his body's long limbs and asymmetrical features. The facial hair he wore to seem older than he was because getting carded every time he was forced to buy alcohol for others got real old real quick. He'd be lying though if he said he liked the facial hair. No, it always itched, which forced him into constantly rubbing at the lower half of his face. He was beginning to err on the side of it's-not-worth-it.

A squelching sound beneath his foot combined with a sinking sensation had Quartz Lindermahnn shrieking like a pubescent boy and jumping back, frantically searching the mossy ground in front of him for signs of sink holes or worse. The dead crawling forth from their soily graves. Heart hammering in his throat, it seemed a false warning as the grass seemed merely over-watered. "Phew!" he exclaimed, breathy, picking his way through the cemetery again. Why Vic wanted to meet him here was beyond him. What couldn't she say to him over a secure line? Or, better yet, why did she think it was a good idea for him, the technical support, to traipse into the outside world, leaving behind his whirring digital babies? She was clearly clinically insane. He knew this day would come.

Unfortunately, looking around availed him no visual of the surly and inappropriate huntress.If she stood him up after he got his new Converse dirty, he was going to rig her email as the love nest for all manner of spam mail, she might as well delete the account and start over.

THE CARDINAL SINS Tech. Food. Swivel Chair. Don't. Just don't.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D emPOWERED WFTA open open open open
open open open open open open open open