Hello Immortality -> This Means War

hello immortality
welcome
It has been four years since the Reveal--the cataclysmic event in history where, for the first time since the dark ages, existence of supernatural beings was revealed to the general population. It first occurred in America and soon spread throughout the entire globe.

Each country has reacted to the revelation with varying severity. In the United States, riots occurred. Mass lynching. Panic. Chaos. It was a lot like the Salem witch trials... multiplied by 100.

The government stepped in, wrested control via military law. Segregation between humans and supernatural is now a normal everyday expectation. The supernaturals are barcoded and registered for not only the safety of the humans but also for their own.

However, there are supernaturals and humans alike who do not like the status quo and are working to return things to a more equitable basis. They are the Insurgency, and they work in secret.

Many humans like the fact they are on top. Some supernaturals want to regain their superiority. What will you want?

Welcome to Hello Immortality!

We are a relaxed intermediate to advanced small town supernatural role-play based in a fictitious coastal North Carolina town by the name of Destiny in RL present year.

staff
Jez
Time
Moustache
stats

FAE - 01
HUMANS - 00
HUNTERS - 03
OCCULT - 04
PSYCHICS - 01
SHIFTERS - 00
SIRENS - 01
VAMPIRES - 01
WEREWOLVES - 01
FEMALES - 05
MALES - 07
credits
The concept for Hello Immortality was created by Jez. Fellow staff and members have contributed immensely, and all their ideas are original and courtesy of them.

The characters and writings on this site belong to their respective owners/authors unless otherwise stated.

Oodles of thanks to Zane and Vel for all of their help. They are coding beasts. Without them, this new skin never would have been possible.

All templates, coding, and graphics in use around the site belong to their respective creators unless otherwise stated.

Miniprofile by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF

Affiliate Table help from Will Graham @ RPG-Directory

Skin by Luna.

Pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory.

No copyright infringement intended.

Add Reply
New Poll

This Means War, Jez coding battle grounds
Jezzypantz
Benevolent Dictator
Heterosexual
27 years
Single
Jez
I do stuff. Yup.... *nodnod* Lots of stuff! 8D
PLAYED BY Jez
Admin

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:12 PM
see here
PMEmail
^
Lion
Alpha's Mate
Heterosexual
102 years
Married
I'm Leon Pryor. I'm a werewolf and have been for way too many years, as has my wife, Lucille. I should've been the alpha when our old pack leader died, but I was cheated and left for dead. I woke up a slave to a witch. When I managed to break free, I spent twenty-two years searching for Luce. I found her in North Carolina. She's the alpha. I was the one who failed our pack, not her. She kept them alive. Destiny holds its own dangers and an alpha's job is never done. I'm her mate, so neither is mine.
PLAYED BY Jez
“Hurricanes couldn’t remove you from my mind. You’re my world and I’m incapable of not loving you.”
Werewolves

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:13 PM
all i want is the taste that your lips allow

words

words

words

###
notes

user posted image
Sig courtesy of le amazing Zane~
PM
^
Meen
Insurgency Leader
Heterosexual
26 years
Single
"I'll put a spell on you. You'll be mine. Want to know the best part? You'll enjoy every second of it."
PLAYED BY Jez
Occult

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:14 PM
disparate youth
WORDS: ###
NOTES: here

user posted image
PM
^
Vic
HOWI Hunter
Heterosexual
27 years
Single
"If you're a monster, I'm your worst nightmare. If you're not, hell, I'm probably still your worst nightmare. I work for a private contractor company called Hell On Wheels International (HOWI) which is one of the leading private hunter businesses. I get the job done, and I get paid for it. It's legal... mostly, but we don't tell the government when it's not. Now, buy me a drink."
PLAYED BY Jez
Life is too short and unpredictable to let it be boring.
Hunters

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:15 PM
OUTFIT
notes: notes go here
post goes here

PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
"I fell in love. It wasn't my first mistake, but it was the one that led to my downfall. Now, courtesy of my captors, I'm little more than an animal. At least I don't remember that I loved her or I'm sure it would hurt. I'm not used to that... and they used it against me."
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:15 PM
goes here

WORDS: ### OUTFIT here!
NOTES: here

table by vel

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
"I fell in love. It wasn't my first mistake, but it was the one that led to my downfall. Now, courtesy of my captors, I'm little more than an animal. At least I don't remember that I loved her or I'm sure it would hurt. I'm not used to that... and they used it against me."
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:16 PM
IN THE END
we are all monsters wearing masks
posty posty posty

user posted image
PM
^
Q
Professional Hacker
Heterosexual
22 years
Single
I work for HOWI. It's all very glorious. Killing monsters. Saving the world one job at a time. Except... I usually stick behind holed up in my 'office.' But hey, without me, they'd all be screwed. Wouldn't even know how to turn a light on. Or hack into a high-security system. Same diff.
PLAYED BY Jezzylicious
If you control the code, you control the world.
Hunters

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:16 PM
THE CARDINAL SINS Tech. Food. Swivel Chair. Don't. Just don't.
PM
^
Gia
Royal... emissary
Heterosexual
220 years
Complicated
The daughter of Queen Mab, ruler of the Winter Court of the Fae, Gianna is basically nothing more than the queen's personal attack dog. Trained by the winter knight himself, she's handy in a fight both physically and magically. Since she's only a changeling, however, she's not as powerful as her Fae counterparts. Conversely, she isn't bound by the same laws of nature that bind full-blooded Fae... which is exactly why mommy dearest uses her so.
PLAYED BY Jezzy
“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”
Fae

Posted on: Aug 23 2017, 01:17 PM

restless soul, lie down
Lie for a while with your ear against the earth

words here!
### | Outfit | notes: whatever!
PM
^
Jezzypantz
Benevolent Dictator
Heterosexual
27 years
Single
Jez
I do stuff. Yup.... *nodnod* Lots of stuff! 8D
PLAYED BY Jez
Admin

Posted on: Aug 27 2017, 09:12 PM
person and person

Content here!

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Mr+Dafoe|Catamaran:400,800,700,600,900' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><link href=http://spinsyr.com/css/ashes.css rel=stylesheet><div class=ashreply><div class=ashpair>

person and person

</div>

<p>Content here!</p>

</div>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
RPG-D emPOWERED WFTA open open open open
open open open open open open open open

SKINNED BY LUNA