Hello Immortality -> Rabid Mind

hello immortality
welcome
It has been four years since the Reveal--the cataclysmic event in history where, for the first time since the dark ages, existence of supernatural beings was revealed to the general population. It first occurred in America and soon spread throughout the entire globe.

Each country has reacted to the revelation with varying severity. In the United States, riots occurred. Mass lynching. Panic. Chaos. It was a lot like the Salem witch trials... multiplied by 100.

The government stepped in, wrested control via military law. Segregation between humans and supernatural is now a normal everyday expectation. The supernaturals are barcoded and registered for not only the safety of the humans but also for their own.

However, there are supernaturals and humans alike who do not like the status quo and are working to return things to a more equitable basis. They are the Insurgency, and they work in secret.

Many humans like the fact they are on top. Some supernaturals want to regain their superiority. What will you want?

Welcome to Hello Immortality!

We are a relaxed intermediate to advanced small town supernatural role-play based in a fictitious coastal North Carolina town by the name of Destiny in RL present year.

staff
Jez
Time
Moustache
stats

FAE - 01
HUMANS - 00
HUNTERS - 03
OCCULT - 04
PSYCHICS - 01
SHIFTERS - 00
SIRENS - 01
VAMPIRES - 01
WEREWOLVES - 01
FEMALES - 05
MALES - 07
credits
The concept for Hello Immortality was created by Jez. Fellow staff and members have contributed immensely, and all their ideas are original and courtesy of them.

The characters and writings on this site belong to their respective owners/authors unless otherwise stated.

Oodles of thanks to Zane and Vel for all of their help. They are coding beasts. Without them, this new skin never would have been possible.

All templates, coding, and graphics in use around the site belong to their respective creators unless otherwise stated.

Miniprofile by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF

Affiliate Table help from Will Graham @ RPG-Directory

Skin by Luna.

Pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory.

No copyright infringement intended.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Rabid Mind, NICA!
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
"I fell in love. It wasn't my first mistake, but it was the one that led to my downfall. Now, courtesy of my captors, I'm little more than an animal. At least I don't remember that I loved her or I'm sure it would hurt. I'm not used to that... and they used it against me."
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: May 16 2016, 11:52 PM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

WORDS: 627

NOTES: I had a lot of fun writing this post

Clink

Clink

Clink

The metal cuffs encircling his wrists hardly bothered him anymore. They just were. He'd already memorized the lines etched into their surface. The scent of the magic that clung to the confinements was burned into his mind. He barely noticed the painful tingle their contact with his skin made; they'd been on for so long. They were basically an extension of his body now.

Clink

Clink

Clink

He sat in the shadows of his cell, if it could even be called that. There was no light. No windows. Nothing. Hanging from the ceiling in the center of the, for lack of a better word, room was a light fixture that was only turned on when he had visitors. Visitors was not the appropriate word for what they were, either. They rarely visited. There was rarely any dialogue. He didn't remember more of the specifics, though. It didn't matter. None of it mattered. Only what they told him to do.

Clink

Clink

Clink

Darkness. It had always been his friend, but now he was its bosom buddy. His eyes glowed all the time now; the barcode inked into his wrist itched. He didn't need the light. His vision was perfect. He could pick out every detail of the hole he'd been thrown into nearly four years ago. There had been a face in his memory that had given him light in the beginning, but it was gone now. Submersed in agony. He didn't remember it. It didn't matter. She didn't matter.

Clink

Clink

Clink

There was no bed, no chairs, nothing but him inside his personal Hell. Nothing but the cuffs around his wrists and the chains that looped downward to where they were connected to the floor. Once upon a time, the magic in the cuffs had been the only reason the chains had held him back. Now, they were a mere formality. He was a shadow of his former self. But the predator inside him was stronger. Nothing mattered, but blood. His hunger. To feed. More than feed. The desire to kill.

Clink

Clink

Clink

His throat burned. Ached. He didn't remember the last time he'd eaten. He didn't remember who it was. Time didn't mean anything to him down here. They had incarcerated him so deep down that the only sounds he heard were the fights, and those came through the ceiling. He was in a whole new level of isolation. He'd once known that, but he'd forgotten it. It didn't matter. The hunger remained. That mattered. They fed him. Just enough to keep him alive. Just enough to keep him on his best behavior so he could have more.

Clink

Clink

Clink

The sound of footsteps didn't interest him until the bolts on the door began to release, and his absentminded jerking of the chains ceased. He inhaled deeply, his head slowly swaying side-to-side, his eyes closed as he relished the scent. Witch. Female. He would feed upon his own kind's blood if it slaked the thirst for even a moment, but they had never fed him vampire before, though. He remembered that much. A witch was a rare treat. His veins and throat burned with desire.

The door creaked open, and the scent readily filled the room. It was a monumental moment due to the fact he hadn't smelled anything but human for a long time. He couldn't define 'long' but it didn't matter. His biceps bulged as he pulled at the chains. It seemed a calm effort, albeit a useless one. It was an exercise in barely controlled restraint. The scent was driving him insane, his feral mind wanting only one thing. To feed. It didn't focus on the familiarity of the scent. It didn't remind him that he once cared for the blonde stepping into the room. There was only the empty pit inside him that craved to be filled.

Eyes opening, glowing a sharp silver, the chained man straightened and turned his head toward his 'visitor' who he could see clearly in the pitch black. His muscles finally relaxed. The calm before the storm. The only emotion, if it could be called that, in his eyes was hunger. But he wouldn't feed until they gave him the go ahead.

Luca Phillips had barely retained a shred of humanity.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
I believe this world can be saved, but it's not my place to try to save it anymore. The SPN I hunt call me a traitor to my kind. They'll never understand I'm doing it because the government threatened my sister's life, and they're holding the person I care about in their godforsaken Pit. It is what it is, and I can't be who I used to be.
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: May 18 2016, 02:08 PM
YOU BETTER BELIEVE THIS ISN'T ME
NEVER WANTED THIS NIGHTMARE TO BE REAL
Luca || words || IT'S HAPPENING
"Mary had a little lamb…"

The knife cut straight and clean across the throat, warm liquid spilling across Nina's fingers. "Little lamb…" she hummed in her mind, eyes on the black of the blade's hilt, on the scuff of dirt across the front of her boot, on the little scar near the psychic's temple. "Little lamb." The man convulsed in her grip, the last death throes before succumbing. Stillness followed, filled with a hiss of Nina's escaped breath.

"Mary had a little lamb…whose fleece was red as blood."

The body slipped from her hands and thudded onto the ground. Red pooled around the slashed neck, but Nina only saw the untucked collar. She leaned down, fingers playing with the stained white edge, flipping it back over to lay smooth along the shoulder. Perfect.

She wiped her blade clean just over the ribcage and stood, sheathing the knife and wondering absently how she had run out of bullets. A gun would have been less messy. She needed to get more ammunition. Her employers would give it to her without questions, she knew, but she didn't want to talk to them.

The small apartment's door hung open. Nina stepped with her hand wrapped around the wooden edge. Don't look back. You know you can't look back and see what you did."

The heel of her boots hit the welcome mat decisively. "Mary had a little lamb," she hummed to herself again, teeth clenched as her throat tightened and her chest heaved. "A little lamb…"

Not so white as snow anymore.

She barely made it to her government-issued jeep before collapsing, an ache deep in her chest where tears used to be. There was no blonde sitting in the seat next to her, telling her all the reasons she had to keep going. There was no Kia anymore. No, no, no. She wasn't dead. No. Nina just didn't know where she was, where she went. Did Kia leave her by choice?

Stinging eyes opened when her phone rang. The only person that ever called was her handler, if the man could be called that. She hit "answer." "What do you want?"

"Manners, Redmond. I've got another assignment for you."

"I'm entitled to a couple days downtime after completing your last one," she said, but the weariness in her voice told him she wouldn't say no for very long. Her stubbornness with the government had left her two years ago.

"Oh, you'll like this one," he said.

His confidence set her on edge. "What is it?"

"Just come in."

The phone call ended with an anticlimactic beep, leaving Nina alone to her thoughts. Before the nursery rhymes could invade her head again—it was a coping mechanism mostly, made her feel like she was a kid…but this job corrupted even that—she started the jeep and headed toward the government compound that imprisoned any "unruly" or "dangerous" SPN.

Leaving the jeep unlocked (because anyone who dared to steal the government-issued vehicle deserved a shot at freedom), Nina entered the compound. Her handler was waiting, a man just an inch or two shorter than her, who wore his smugness well enough that even she wanted to punch him. And despite everything, Nina wasn't a violent person by nature.

"You rang," she said, sarcasm bleeding into her voice. In moments like these, she had to wonder if anyone she knew before would even recognize her now. But the man's deadpan reaction somehow managed to wrangle a remnant of her old self: "Because of the phone call…earlier. When you literally rang," she explained.

"Yes, I got it. You're endlessly witty." He raised both eyebrows and then pointed toward the entrance of The Pit. "There's an SPN we need you to go talk to in isolation. Generally uncooperative, but we know how you like charming monsters."

"People," she corrected, an irritated twitch to her right eye. "I don't know why you have to be such a jerk about supernaturals. You work with one every day." She gestured to herself as if he didn't already know who she was talking about. Why did humans have to be so horrible just because they didn't understand? "What do you want to know from the person?"

"Anything you can find out, Redmond."

"Okay, Mr. Helpful, I'll see what I can do. But it's not my fault if I get nothing, since you're being all vague about it."

"There's a guard out front waiting for you, he'll show you the right room."

She gave him a mock salute before marching down the passage toward the isolation chambers. The government wasn't in the habit of letting anyone back here, and her entire body was thrumming with adrenaline. Who was it going to be? What kind of supernatural were they? Man, she should have asked more questions.

Reaching the farthest corner of the isolation chambers, a guard finally waved her over to his door. "Be careful; he's a mean one."

They always thought that about supernaturals. Maybe it was a werewolf. People got really weird about werewolves.

The door swung open and Nina stepped into the darkness. The barest light in the room forced her to squint. Otherwise, there was dead silence until the door slammed shut behind her. She jolted. It's fine. Totally fine. This was just normal procedure. They couldn't very well leave the door wide open. What if someone escaped? You know, busted through the tripe reinforced chains and just gave the guard a butt whooping. A very likely scenario.

Taking another step into the shadows of the room, she opened herself up to sense the magic in the room. An aura of blood and desperation pressed tight against her, smothering the air from her lungs. She gasped at the strength of the animalistic rage that seethed just below the surface.

Vampire.

Silver eyes burned in the dark, watching her.

There was only one vampire she knew with silver eyes, only one vampire the government would think she could charm.

"Luca?" It had been four years. Coherent thought fled from her mind and she rushed forward—he wouldn't hurt her after all. There was nothing to be afraid of.

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
"I fell in love. It wasn't my first mistake, but it was the one that led to my downfall. Now, courtesy of my captors, I'm little more than an animal. At least I don't remember that I loved her or I'm sure it would hurt. I'm not used to that... and they used it against me."
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: May 25 2016, 12:51 PM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

Fear.

The emotion wasn't overwhelming, but it was clung to the witch enough that he could smell it. It almost broke him; it almost wiped clean any semblance of control he exhibited for the sake of good behavior. Fear. The emotion, he understood deep inside him although he could remember no actual events with any specificity, excited him... pleased him. The fear was mixed with something else. A tangy sensation. Nervousness, he'd bet. He wanted to sink his teeth into all that encompassed the delicious aroma not five feet from him.

Familiarity also lurked beneath the scent. His higher conscious felt it was important for him to remember why it was familiar and what that meant, but the baser part of his mind which overwhelmed nearly all his thoughts nowadays ignored the implications. It only wanted to be fed. He hated this part. The waiting. How long would it take them to give him the go ahead, or at least tell him what they wanted him to do with the witch. He wasn't expected to stand back and be tortured by the scent of blood he could not have, was he? He hadn't stepped out of line! He deserved a reward, not punishment.

Then came her voice.

Luca!

It resonated in a part of him that he had long forgotten. Normally, it would have conjured feelings of love and protective instincts. Now, with what they had done to him, it got all jumbled up inside of him and forced him to revert to what was easy to work through. Base primal needs. Hunger and feeding that hunger. The feelings her voice evoked only made him hungrier. And then she rushed toward him, like a lamb to slaughter. Her body crashed into his, but he was immovable like rock. He did not return her touch nor did he say anything to her. She clung to him exhibiting emotions he couldn't wrap his head around and so chose to ignore. Still, he did not sink his teeth into her neck although she was right there. He needed permission.

The denial threatened to rip him apart at the seams.

Finally, a voice came through the speaker system connected to the room. "You may begin."

There it was! His permission! In the space between her heart beats, he grabbed her unyielding by the shoulders and sank his teeth into the delicate curve of her neck. Any pretense of higher level thought or reasoning fled when the crimson liquid spilled over his tongue.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
I believe this world can be saved, but it's not my place to try to save it anymore. The SPN I hunt call me a traitor to my kind. They'll never understand I'm doing it because the government threatened my sister's life, and they're holding the person I care about in their godforsaken Pit. It is what it is, and I can't be who I used to be.
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: Jun 15 2016, 07:21 PM
They had not seen each other in years. Nina had long believed someone must have staked him; after all, there was no way Luca Phillips would submit to being barcoded. He would not become a pawn in the government's game. He was, and had always been, so much stronger than her. Months ago her handler had made her aware of Luca's continued life, but despite her pleading, she had not been granted access to him. Why they had allowed it now was a mystery she refused to spend any time thinking about. All that mattered was that he was solid…and alive as a vampire could be.

He did not bend beneath her enthusiasm, and it was jarring, slamming into him when he did nothing to reciprocate the motion. It sobered her. Their last encounter had not been, perhaps, the most affectionate. None of their encounters ever had been. But the years had dulled the twisted nature of their relationship and left Nina with only the good he had done for her, only the nice things he had said, the sweet gestures. There may not have been many, but the ones she remembered were substantial and easy to hold onto.

Her grip on his shoulders eased, hands sliding down his arms as she began to draw away uncertainly. "Luca?" Her former insecurity, everything that plagued her before the reveal, crowded into her mind with the new horrors of his shackles and the silver gleam in his eyes. She didn't see recognition there.

A crackling from the speakers in the isolation chamber made Nina flinch. Her eyes never left Luca's, but she listened intently to the voice giving instruction. It was time to begin her questioning. But what did they want to kno—

Panic froze her, the pain of his teeth puncturing her skin coming like waves of aftershock. They had sent her in to be his snack. Why? She struggled against Luca's hold, but she had not entered the room prepared to fight off a vampire. They had required she relinquish all her magicked items and weapons, all her defenses, before entering the compound.

But she knew the most effective way of at least stopping the feeding, not necessarily the killing, was to change the taste of her blood. It was a simple spell, needing no ingredients. It made most vampires withdraw in disgust—she had been bit on more than one occasion—and hopefully it would make Luca too.

She muttered the word and felt the sick wrench in her stomach as the magic began to affect her. She could use an offensive spell in the brief second of surprise when Luca registered the change. It needed to be soon. She could see the edges of her vision blurring.

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Jun 30 2016, 10:13 PM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

The feel of her hands gliding from his shoulders down his arms sent a tremor through his core, but the feral part of his brain translated the associated motion into more hunger. The torture had changed him, stripped him of what he'd been. Robbed him of the little humanity he'd had, which had grown in the wake of his unconsciously growing feelings for the witch before him... feelings and memories all that he couldn't quite remember or place and were buried beneath the tide of all-consuming hunger. Even the utterance of his name in her soft feminine voice didn't manage to pierce his core.

When he was, in essence, told to 'sic', he obeyed like the hollowed out shell he had become. The blood tasted like heaven on his tongue, and the ecstasy from that taste overwhelmed the tiny part in the back of his mind that clawed at his consciousness, screaming that the taste of the blood was also familiar and that he needed to stop. Nothing could stop him now. He would drain the witch dry, and perhaps the constant burning thirst would finally be slaked.

She spoke, but his senses were crazed by feeding. His nose crinkled at the sudden unnatural change to the taste of her blood, but he couldn't be stopped. Any blood was better than no blood. Any blood was better than feeling like he was on fire from dehydration. Fingertips dug into her flesh as he pressed her tighter to him, intent on not breaking contact.

The same voice from before crackled into life. "Arresto!"

Luca acted like he hadn't heard, and he held up more of the witch's weight as she began to go limp in his arms. "ARRESTO!" the voice came again, far more demanding and firm this time, expecting to be obeyed. Warning hinted in the word as well.

Truly disgusted, Luca ripped his teeth out of the blonde's neck. He kept a firm grip on her, however, almost cradling her to his body possessively. Blood lacquered the bottom half of his face, dripping from his chin. Tongue darting out to try and get every last drop he could from his lips, glowing silver eyes lifted toward the camera hiding in the far corner of the room. Blood continued to gush from the witch's slender neck where his canines had ravaged her flesh and arteries.

"Heal her," demanded the voice. "You are not to let her die."

Luca growled, loathing in his eyes, but he dared not disobey. Holding her up with an arm around the small of her back, he used his other hand to cradle her head as he lowered his mouth to her neck again. He wanted to finish what he started, but the memory of what they did to him when he disobeyed rebelled against his bloodlust. Instead, he literally slobbered all over her wounds. A vampire's saliva could heal, but it had immediate effects. The government had already tried to experiment on the compound, but they had discovered that too long from the host and the saliva lost all its healing properties. There was something about the vampires themselves that made the saliva capable of healing, but they had yet to understand exactly what that something was.

As the witch's wounds began to heal, Luca awaited further instruction. As he did, he couldn't help but finally study the face of the witch he'd almost killed. There was something... something about her that made his heart hurt. He didn't like it.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:29 AM
Nina didn’t hear the crackle of the speaker or the order to stop. She couldn’t even feel the fangs buried deep in her neck or the blood pumping from her torn skin. A haze of nothing swallowed her up, and the black around her vision crowded in and became everything. Her fingers relaxed and slipped away from Luca’s arms, and she went limp in his grasp. Each shuddering breath came slower and didn’t last beyond a second. The rush of blood in her ears quieted, and the world was still around her. She was suspended in the moment and lost.

She wanted to stay lost.

A guttural groan started in her chest as something pulled at her, dragging her back to consciousness. Her eyes opened a slit and saw a gleam of silver over her. The shadows and planes of the face struck a distinct note of familiarity in her. She wanted to reach out and touch the tightened muscle of his jaw and make sure he was real. Had he… Panic woke in her and her eyes opened fully. ”They killed you,” she whispered, the words broken and hoarse. Her throat burned from the effort, and she touched her fingers to the side of her neck. He had bit her.

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:32 AM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

Luca was reduced to savoring the leftovers that remained on his face, his tongue tasting her blood as it might be his last. He never knew, and time ceased to exist when neither day nor night existed and sleep patterns were fundamentally different from how humans kept track of time. Burning silver, he regarded the beautiful angles of the witch's face when she managed to croak out words. She shouldn't have wasted the effort; she was making no sense anyway.

"Not yet," he disagreed. He supposed his voice should be hoarse from disuse, but he was a vampire and vampires healed quickly, especially if they were well fed. He was not, but the amount he had stolen from her had been plenty under the circumstances.

"Why did they stop me?" he mused quietly, not daring to openly challenge his captors when they could still hurt him in ways he would never forget.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:33 AM
She tried to focus on his face again, but looking at him felt like looking at a broken reflection. She reached for him finally and the touch to his hand could have cut her. ”They—“ Her body shuddered from the pain of speaking. Luca must have healed her, but she didn’t feel it like she should have. Or maybe she was holding onto the pain because without it… Her hand fell to rest on her stomach, and it was only then she realized that Luca was holding her up still, his arm around her. This was how it felt to be at the mercy of a vampire.

They had killed him—whatever part of him that had made a vampire into Luca. He was some manner of beast with blood smeared across his paint and tainting his lips. In a disconnected way, Nina knew it was her blood that made him look the part of a monster. There was irony in that somewhere. ”Because…” she fought to get the words out, not knowing how this answer might help her. ”I work for them.”

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:35 AM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

A niggle started in the back of his mind as he watched her, predatory eyes drinking in every minute change in expression that signified her utter reliance on his obedience to those that demanded she live. This was the power of a vampire, and the monster they had made him reveled in it.

He frowned, wrinkling his nose in disgust at her answer. They were quiet, looking on through the eyes of the night vision camera. "Seems cruel to send you in here with me," he commented as he flashed bloodied canines. He brought his face closer to hers, breathing deeply her scent. "What did you do to piss them off?" He chuckled under his breath.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:36 AM
The strength bled slowly back into Nina’s body, reminding her that she had magic. It burned in her blood and begged to be used against Luca. The vampire, she reminded herself. She put down creatures like him for less than this. She did it on orders, and he had done this for the same reason. It was a funny, sick game the government liked to play with their supernatural pawns.

”Cared about someone once,” she said in a murmur, taking in the blood that stained his white teeth. Her hoarse voice came in an echo of his chuckle, but it was the vibrato that could easily collapse into laughter or tears. ”The unforgivable sin.” Her eyes closed because what did it matter if she saw death coming or not? She wanted to be as strong as her sister now, but even Mina’s memory was distorted by a horrible act. ”Do you know my name?” she asked.

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:37 AM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

Luca smiled, a vicious expression that told all anyone needed to know about his thoughts regarding caring about someone. Dangerous and foolish, like a carrion he delighted to see the suffering such foolishness caused. Entertainment was few and far between in his hell hole.

The millennia-old vampire narrowed glowing eyes as he studied her face critically, then he relaxed his features. There was a memory that made her familiar but... "Should I?" he asked, his tone already dismissing the question's importance.

Blood pumped through her, and he was becoming distracted again, drawn painfully in by its Siren call.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:38 AM
She remembered a smile like that on a man she despised. It pained her to see it now, a ghost from her past turned up in the land of the almost living. That was how her entire life felt for the past four years anyway. His answer only proved it to be true. There was never any chance of escaping this.

Her fingers found the front of his shirt and curled around it, pushing away from him and trying to stand on her own. His hold was hard and unrelenting, but that only made her grow more adamant to secure her freedom. ”Yes, you should,” she said, shoving again at his chest. ”You should know me, you bastard.” Tears were stinging at her eyes, but she couldn’t cry now. She needed to think of a spell.

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:39 AM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

Blood drying on the bottom of his chin where his tongue could not reach, Luca watched as the witch straightened within his hold, New emotions seeping into her scent. He couldn't pinpoint them, but with the way she shoved against his immovable body, anger could easily be one. His teeth flashed at her again, amusement coloring his thoughts, cutting through the fog of bloodlust, if only shallowly. Was this his reward? A play thing that entertained him with her behavior? It had never happened before, but he had been on his best behavior.

Her usage of bastard made him frown, a headache slicing through his thoughts as a memory of a face wreathed in light pounded in the recesses. He clicked his tongue, holding her tighter to him and enjoying how frail she felt. "A lady should watch her mouth." Even as a monstrosity, Luca Phillips would never be rid of his silver tongue.

user posted image
PM
^
Neener
SPN Hunter
Heterosexual
24 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Timeless
Occult

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:42 AM
Nina’s eyes opened, and she stopped struggling in his arms. Every time she moved, he held tighter, and her bones were beginning to ache with the unnatural strength of his grasp. ”I haven’t been a lady in four years,” she said, and it was true. Leaving behind any part of herself that had felt dignified or whole was a requirement of the job. The first time blood spilled on her hands and she ended a life… She swallowed hard and fought to keep her tenuous grip on sanity.

Gritting her teeth, she narrowed her eyes and reached for the magic in her mind. She let it wash over her like cool water, soothing the burn of what he had done. It was a temporary balm, but it left her mind sharp and ready. The magic begged to be used, and words were heavy on her tongue. ”Cruor meus regressus.” Roughly, the words meant “blood of mine return.” He had ingested something of hers, and as a witch with a blood magic specialty, she had better connection to her blood than anyone. It wouldn’t be pretty, but her blood would turn in him and force its way out. If it worked. If he was weak enough. If she was strong enough.

user posted image
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Sep 1 2017, 11:44 AM
IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
OUTFIT click here

Four years? With a vicious smirk, he wondered why that amount, but the wonder had no chance to loiter about. Not when the next words out of her mouth held power in them. A moment of nothing passed between them, and then his insides began to burn like he was on fire, his insides churning. Surprised, his grip on her clamped down, almost crushing her ribs, and then he was throwing her from him as a roar bellowed from him. In a matter of seconds, she had reduced him to a writhing mass of pain.

Something clicked in him as a memory of similar pain zipped to the forefront of his mind--everything in his world being associated to pain now. "Nina!" he howled, screaming her name, but not truly remembering its significance.

He lunged for her out of desperation but collapsed short when "Arresto!" clipped loudly through the room's intercoms.

Luca writhed on the ground, feeling like his body was tearing itself in two. "Ms. Redmond," came the voice over the intercom again, tone of warning present.

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES
RPG-D emPOWERED WFTA open open open open
open open open open open open open open

SKINNED BY LUNA