Hello Immortality -> all you need is just a taste

hello immortality
welcome
It has been four years since the Reveal--the cataclysmic event in history where, for the first time since the dark ages, existence of supernatural beings was revealed to the general population. It first occurred in America and soon spread throughout the entire globe.

Each country has reacted to the revelation with varying severity. In the United States, riots occurred. Mass lynching. Panic. Chaos. It was a lot like the Salem witch trials... multiplied by 100.

The government stepped in, wrested control via military law. Segregation between humans and supernatural is now a normal everyday expectation. The supernaturals are barcoded and registered for not only the safety of the humans but also for their own.

However, there are supernaturals and humans alike who do not like the status quo and are working to return things to a more equitable basis. They are the Insurgency, and they work in secret.

Many humans like the fact they are on top. Some supernaturals want to regain their superiority. What will you want?

Welcome to Hello Immortality!

We are a relaxed intermediate to advanced small town supernatural role-play based in a fictitious coastal North Carolina town by the name of Destiny in RL present year.

staff
Jez
Time
Moustache
stats

FAE - 01
HUMANS - 00
HUNTERS - 03
OCCULT - 04
PSYCHICS - 01
SHIFTERS - 00
SIRENS - 01
VAMPIRES - 01
WEREWOLVES - 01
FEMALES - 05
MALES - 07
credits
The concept for Hello Immortality was created by Jez. Fellow staff and members have contributed immensely, and all their ideas are original and courtesy of them.

The characters and writings on this site belong to their respective owners/authors unless otherwise stated.

Oodles of thanks to Zane and Vel for all of their help. They are coding beasts. Without them, this new skin never would have been possible.

All templates, coding, and graphics in use around the site belong to their respective creators unless otherwise stated.

Miniprofile by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF

Affiliate Table help from Will Graham @ RPG-Directory

Skin by Luna.

Pop out cbox code was created by kismet of rpg directory.

No copyright infringement intended.

Add Reply
New Poll

all you need is just a taste, Luca
Jojo
Bisexual
28 years
Single
PLAYED BY Nova

Posted on: Sep 16 2017, 07:21 PM
There was a sort of calming sensation that the train yard gave her. It made little sense, the place was loud and obnoxious with trains coming and going at nearly every hour of the day. Yet she always seemed to bring her crimes here. There was something that drew her here. Maybe the multitude of trains that she could stick dead bodies on, or people who's minds were altered. Or maybe it was just because the noise dampened the screams. Who knew, really, what had drawn her to this place. What she did know, was that she was currently in the yard as the sun went down, the area around her lit poorly by a post that was put behind a train. It meant that a shadow was cast down by the train that extended over the woman and her current prey.

There were no restraints. No threats, no blood, or weapons of any kind on Josie's person. Nothing keeping the man there except for the specific magic that catered to Josie's will. The man was currently wrapping a thick rope around his neck, staring right at Josie as he did so. He wasn't overly handsome, average at best. Not anyone Jocosa would find herself bedding, and therefore her interest rested solely in the murder of this man. She had been attempting to come up with new ways of killing people, and right now her main course of action was making people commit suicide. The man was nearly done with the noose when she became impatient. She strode forward and pulled the noose tight before stepping back.

Two minutes later the train began to move forward, and the first signs of fear made the man's eyes shiny. He was starting to come out of what she had done to him, starting to realize his predicament. Her lips curled into a grin as the train started moving forward and the man fought the control that was so slowly slipping from his mind. Nerves rearranging themselves back to where they belonged, her carefully ingrained instructions fading. "I'd start running if I were you. You won't have your hands back in time." She told him, grinning as he did just that.

And as she knew what would happen, the man stumbled, tightening the rope that was attached to one of the train's cars. The sound of him gurgling couldn't be heard over the train, but she could imagine. Eventually it was just his lifeless body being dragged by the train. Wouldn't that be fun to see in the newspapers tomorrow? She grinned to herself as she made her way over the now empty tracks, heading towards the front of the yard, intent on leaving. It didn't ever occur to her to watch the shadows, not when she was so certain she was the worst thing hiding there.
PM
^
Boss
Crime Lord
Heterosexual
~1002 years
Complicated
"I fell in love. It wasn't my first mistake, but it was the one that led to my downfall. Now, courtesy of my captors, I'm little more than an animal. At least I don't remember that I loved her or I'm sure it would hurt. I'm not used to that... and they used it against me."
PLAYED BY Jez
Vampires

Posted on: Sep 21 2017, 04:04 PM
IN THE END
we are all monsters wearing masks
Air rushed in through his nostrils with a slow smirk forming on bloodless lips as Luca Phillips inhaled deeply the scent of magic and blood that seemed to permeate the train yard's simple existence. It hadn't been long ago since he'd last been here with that blonde witch. He preferred not to think of her by her name. Something about the word upset him, and he hated such a humane emotion. Maybe it hadn't been long ago. He couldn't accurately remember. Time blurred together in his thoughts, marring memories and corrupting chronology. But, honestly, it didn't matter to him if it was yesterday or weeks ago. Worrying about the finer points of things like that awarded him nothing but wasted effort and headaches. Literally, in his case.

One may wonder why the government's mentally unstable attack dog was out and about by himself, but one may not expect the government to care about a serial killer on the loose in Destiny and the surrounding are. The SPN unit had thus far failed in their efforts to find the identity of the killer or any tangible leads for that matter. His superiors weren't certain whether it was incompetence or purposefulness on the part of the unit. Or perhaps the killer was simply that good. That same one may wonder who had woken up on the crazy side of bed and decided that sending this particular vampire on the hunt for the aforementioned killer was a good idea.

Luca didn't care one way or another. As long as he wasn't confined to his prison.

Silver eyes flickered down to the spelled manacles encircling his wrists. They could almost pass for fashionable bracelets with the carved runes 'decorating' them. That was, if not for the angry skin beneath and sometimes trickles of blood from where they rubbed and burned and he wasn't able to heal. They were his portable prison.

He could have interrupted the murder at any time, but it was entertaining. As the man's lifeless body was dragged away out of sight into the night, his eyes flashed with a more intense glow as he shifted his attention to the woman. Magic. Blood. Violence. It clung to her like a second skin. If not for the magic part, he would have been tempted to take her then and there, but magic had been the bane of his existence. Well, that what he could remember anyway.

He flitted from his hiding spot in the darkness with superhuman speed to a place in front of her where he leaned nonchalantly against a train car. The amount of people who worked in the train yard was low and almost nonexistent at night. It was likely due to the hotspot for supernatural horrors it tended to be and the city's security already being stretched thin. The employees wanted to avoid potential danger.

"Interesting. I expected a more intimate kill, considering your track record." His voice was smooth and dark and dangerous. He flashed her a quick grin, all sharp canines and threatened promises.

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
RPG-D emPOWERED WFTA open open open open
open open open open open open open open

SKINNED BY LUNA